The 1st ever Maindee Music festival is almost here
10/08/2022 | Festival
The ALL NEW Maindee Music Festival is on Saturday 13th August at the NEW Maindee Triangle
The 2022 Street Party is almost here!
29/06/2022 | Festival
Not 1, Not 2 but 3 Maindee Festivals 'Popping Up' this year!
The first one is our Street Party on Saturday 2nd July at 2 pm in Jubilee Gardens and Cambridge Road, just off Corporation Road near the bus depot. Everyone is welcome to this free family-friendly event, celebrating the wealth of diversity of cultures in Maindee.
Festival 2021 - April news
29/04/2021 | FestivalLast month, I was able to confirm the date: Saturday 21st April! This month I want to share with you my personal hopes and objectives
13/04/2021 | Development & Building, Community
Work Starts on the Triangle
Festival 2021 - March news
16/03/2021 | Community, Festival
I’m Ian, and I’m the proud new chair of the amazing Maindee Festival Association.
I can confirm that we are aiming to bring you a Maindee Festival this year more about that in a minute.
- Maindee Triangle - What is coming to the Triangle - 13/01/2021
- Vacancy “Food For Life” Community Engagement Officer - 12/02/2020
- Evaluation: SWOT - 16/04/2019
- Evaluation: What are we doing? - 05/04/2019
- Finding Maindee: Reflection & Evaluation - 25/03/2019
- The push and pull of place - 08/02/2019
- St Mary's Community Garden - 18/01/2019
- Maindee Library: Welcome Back/Welcome Mat - 27/11/2018
- Maindee Library: A Quiet Place? - 16/08/2018
- Maindee Library: Business As Usual - 06/08/2018
- Street Media (14)
- Finding Maindee (82)
- New Paths (36)
- Arts (77)
- Maindee Voices (19)
- Development & Building (56)
- Community (62)
- Learning (40)
- Reviews (3)
- Opinions (10)
- Library (29)
- LGBTQI+ (0)
- Festival (4)