12/05/2016 | Finding Maindee, ArtsMosaic Maindee is a project that has dedicated time to observing ‘the shops’ area of Chepstow Road.
Mosaic Maindee is a project that has dedicated time to observing ‘the shops’ area of Chepstow Road. Through walks and observations we have realised how many memories are recollected by just taking the time to stop, observe and share our collective connections with Maindee. Photography has allowed individuals from the groups to create mosaics directly from the images collected. Defined by these lines and forms that are Maindee’s architecture we are now developing ways to embed personal stories into the mosaics. All artworks will be exhibited in collaboration with the iconic window displays of Cayzer’s Menswear this June.
There is still time to join us on Thursdays between 1-8pm - please contact Stephanie Roberts on 07773 276778.
- Festival 2021 - April news - 29/04/2021
- Maindee Triangle - 13/04/2021
- Festival 2021 - March news - 16/03/2021
- Maindee Triangle - 14/02/2021
- Greening Maindee - 14/02/2021
- Greening Maindee - 05/02/2021
- Square Knitters - 30/01/2021
- Greening Maindee - 24/01/2021
- Maindee Triangle - What is coming to the Triangle - 13/01/2021
- Vacancy “Food For Life” Community Engagement Officer - 12/02/2020