Festival 2021 - April news
Last month, I confirmed the date: Saturday 21st August! This month
I can tell you the theme of the festival is...
Hi. It's Ian.
Reaching out, our 2021 theme must mean something.
This month I wanted to share my personal goals and objectives with you. I'd love to hear from you if you have any ideas or offers of support to help me make Festival 2021 a huge success.
We're excited that the lockdown is easing. We are also mindful that the situation can change repeatedly. Next month, I hope to share some more details about planning the 2021 Festival. We want it to be, secure, and fun.
More news in May,
Here's what I'd like to achieve this year.
- Reaching out to the existing team and current stakeholders (fresh hopes and areas of improvement for the future)
- Reaching out to our history and learned lessons. Review past festival feedback (2017/18/19 and 20)
- Reaching out to each other. A zoom is a fantastic tool. Let’s see each other and talk.
- Reaching out to the wider community to increase stakeholders and festival participants
- Reaching out to artists and musicians. They really need us now
- Reaching out via website and social media to give a sense of what goes into making Maindee Festival a success each year. Let us tell our story
Lots to do, very exciting. Catch you next month.
- Plant some Nasturtiums to brighten up Maindee - 16/05/2021
- Festival 2021 - April news - 29/04/2021
- Festival 2021 - March news - 25/03/2021
- Festival 2021 - 17/02/2021
- Maindee Triangle - 15/02/2021
- Let's Get Maindee Blooming! - 07/05/2020
- 2020 Festival postponed - 17/03/2020
- Want to run a stall? - 28/02/2019
Become a Sponsor
We're always looking out for new sponsors to help us with the Maindee Festival. Your company logo will appear on all our print and web marketing (flyers, posters, leaflet etc). If you would like to help then get in touch.