The 2022 Street Party is almost here!
29/06/2022 | Festival
It's also a celebration of the amazing work that goes on inside Community House on Eton Road. In Jubilee Gardens, expect Arts and Crafts sessions, Street Play, Street traders, Live Music, and Spoken Word performances supported by the community internet station, Newport City Radio, and powered by Record One. Grab a tea, coffee, or biscuit over a chat or use the toilet facilities at Community House.
We'll have loads of great community stalls and traders and a visit from Spytty the Dog and Dragons, Anwen and Rodney,
The party begins with the famous parade at 2 pm and the fun continues till 5 pm
In the event of heavy rain, we'll be solely based in Community House.
For up-to-date information follow Maindee Festival on Facebook and Twitter
- The 1st ever Maindee Music festival is almost here - 10/08/2022
- The 2022 Street Party is almost here! - 29/06/2022
- Festival 2021 - April news - 29/04/2021
- Maindee Triangle - 13/04/2021
- Festival 2021 - March news - 16/03/2021
- Maindee Triangle - 14/02/2021
- Greening Maindee - 14/02/2021
- Greening Maindee - 05/02/2021
- Square Knitters - 30/01/2021
- Greening Maindee - 24/01/2021