Sounds Alive in Maindee Library
10/10/2016 | Finding Maindee, New Paths, Arts
The Sounds Alive music workshops are held every Wednesday evening from 6pm in the library. In this sort blog article he tells us how this New Paths project is going.
Project leader Rohan Kane Bishop says that have been a success with. ...new attendees each week bringing new ideas and enthuasiasm to the table." The group has a soundcloud page, which is used to upload content and circulate ideas, such as last week's session which can be heard below:
Taking samples and making new music
Related LinksInspiring work 'Timber'
- Festival 2021 - April news - 29/04/2021
- Maindee Triangle - 13/04/2021
- Festival 2021 - March news - 16/03/2021
- Maindee Triangle - 14/02/2021
- Greening Maindee - 14/02/2021
- Greening Maindee - 05/02/2021
- Square Knitters - 30/01/2021
- Greening Maindee - 24/01/2021
- Maindee Triangle - What is coming to the Triangle - 13/01/2021
- Vacancy “Food For Life” Community Engagement Officer - 12/02/2020