13/04/2021 | Development & Building, Community
Work Starts on the Triangle
Well what a day, Maindee Unlimited has been working for the last five years to try and develop the triangle, the site of the old public toilets opposite the library.
On March 15th we signed a 99 year lease with Newport City Council, for the site and yesterday 12th April we handed the site over to our main contractors Mobius Works.
Mobius have a 14 week build program to turn the old toilet block into a community meeting space and cafe. During this time MG Garden services will be working on the grounds around it to make a space for people to come and sit and enjoy the green space.
- The 1st ever Maindee Music festival is almost here - 10/08/2022
- The 2022 Street Party is almost here! - 29/06/2022
- Festival 2021 - April news - 29/04/2021
- Maindee Triangle - 13/04/2021
- Festival 2021 - March news - 16/03/2021
- Maindee Triangle - 14/02/2021
- Greening Maindee - 14/02/2021
- Greening Maindee - 05/02/2021
- Square Knitters - 30/01/2021
- Greening Maindee - 24/01/2021