Maindee Triangle - What is coming to the Triangle
13/01/2021 | Development & Building
What is coming to the Triangle
We have exciting news about the toilet block and the land known as The Triangle between Livingstone Place and Chepstow Road.
After several years we have finally managed to secure funding to redevelop the toilet block into public toilets, and a community meeting room with a kitchen.
The surrounding land will be landscaped to include raised fruit, vegetable and flower beds, and a small stage and audience area, with a climbing wall for children.
Work will begin over the next few weeks and we hope that the site will be fully open by this Summer.
We want to hold a series of events over the Summer to celebrate the Maindee Triangle facelift and we would love to hear your ideas, and thoughts.
Click here to Contact us
- Maindee Triangle - What is coming to the Triangle - 13/01/2021
- Vacancy “Food For Life” Community Engagement Officer - 12/02/2020
- Evaluation: SWOT - 16/04/2019
- Evaluation: What are we doing? - 05/04/2019
- Finding Maindee: Reflection & Evaluation - 25/03/2019
- The push and pull of place - 08/02/2019
- St Mary's Community Garden - 18/01/2019
- Maindee Library: Welcome Back/Welcome Mat - 27/11/2018
- Maindee Library: A Quiet Place? - 16/08/2018
- Maindee Library: Business As Usual - 06/08/2018