Maindee library is having a make over. Maggie and Kim need your input.
11/07/2017 | Finding Maindee, Development & Building, Library
Maindee library is having a makeover. We would really like to know your views in order to help this process.
We have attached a simple questionnaire for your consideration and would appreciate it if you return your responses to us by the 31st July 2017
Should you wish to discuss your thoughts face to face. Volunteers at the library would be more than happy to meet with you. If you have further questions please contact Maggie and Kim. 01633 309443 or email email@example.com or our Facebook page www.facebook.com/maindeelibrary
There are only 5 question for you to fill in!
- Evaluation: SWOT - 16/04/2019
- Evaluation: What are we doing? - 05/04/2019
- Finding Maindee: Reflection & Evaluation - 25/03/2019
- The push and pull of place - 08/02/2019
- St Mary's Community Garden - 18/01/2019
- Maindee Library: Welcome Back/Welcome Mat - 27/11/2018
- Maindee Library: A Quiet Place? - 16/08/2018
- Maindee Library: Business As Usual - 06/08/2018
- Preparing to Re-inhabit Maindee Library - 25/05/2018
- Investing in Maindee Library’s Shelving - 18/05/2018