Look out for the Daffodils
Back in the Autumn the Greening Maindee Team planted over 2000 spring flowering bulbs. Whilst the weather has been very cold the last week they are already starting to poke their heads through.
So look out for the faboulous Spring colour of daffodils, tulips and crocus particularly on Maindee Walkway and Wharf Road.
- Maindee Triangle - 14/02/2021
- Greening Maindee - 14/02/2021
- Greening Maindee - 05/02/2021
- Square Knitters - 30/01/2021
- Greening Maindee - 24/01/2021
- Maindee Triangle - What is coming to the Triangle - 13/01/2021
- Vacancy “Food For Life” Community Engagement Officer - 12/02/2020
- Evaluation: SWOT - 16/04/2019
- Evaluation: What are we doing? - 05/04/2019
- Finding Maindee: Reflection & Evaluation - 25/03/2019